Ross & Moncure is a public accounting firm specializing in the taxation of small and medium-sized business enterprises (SMEs), high-net-worth individuals, multinational individuals, non-immigrant visa holders, freelancers and contractors, and the US operations of foreign corporations. The firm provides tax planning and preparation services, highly-customized Professional Employer Organization (PEO) services, and reporting and consulting services relating to the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and cross-border compliance requirements.
Some advantages of working with Ross & Moncure include:
- You will work with the same consultant each year, who you can call or e-mail throughout the year with tax-related questions as they arise.
- Tax returns are never prepared by recent graduates with little industry knowledge. All returns are prepared or extensively reviewed by our principals, who have 15 – 40 years of experience in the field.
- Individual clients: we can help you to manage many aspects of your financial affairs. If a client desires for us to do so, we obtain the Power of Attorney to file tax returns on their behalf; we, in the case of clients living abroad, offer to receive bank statements and other financial documents in their absence; and, we have close working relationships with several wealth management firms, law firms, a local bank, and overseas accounting firms and professionals.
- Corporate clients: we are an integrated payroll, tax planning, and tax compliance solution for clients. We manage payroll preparation and processing, in addition to the quarterly and annual filings for businesses. We also work with businesses to develop tax efficiency strategies.
- International / multinational clients: The firm has extensive experience with reporting requirements relating to the taxation of multinationals, journalists temporarily posted in the United States, employees of international institutions, American journalists and diplomats posted overseas, and closely-owned to middle-market companies that are expanding into or out of the United States.